We have really enjoyed our journey down the towns of Cinque Terre, so much so, we decided to stay another night here before moving on to Florence. (plus they have a laundry, and it was time, people were looking strange our way).
Update on the gelatto quest: I had 2 really good ones today - a caramel gelatto and a cherry gelatto, both homemade and deliciouso!
I left Bob at the self-laundry, so I will probably try another gelatto before I go meet him. The rooms we have been staying in are a real trip! Very, very interesting. We are having a great time.
That's what I want you to bring me from Italy!
ReplyDeleteLove you. MOM
Oh the Gelatto, bring me some too!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pics and I love the posts! They are bringing back memories of our trip, I'm so glad yall are loving Italy!
Missed our call Monday too, I have so much to talk about! Here are the highlights, got my first delivery from the co-op, jury duty... Hope you get to see David in Florence, for me, seeing him brought such awe!
YUM! Awesome picture! Love the angle and it made me hungry.....got to run...heading to the frig for some ice cream! Miss ya.
ReplyDeleteBring me some carmel gelatto! Glad you are having a great trip but it seems like you have been gone forever. Come home....we need our Yai-Yai around here. You would not imagine the amount of tears that could be shed over the loss of a dog, but then Abby was a special dog. If you did not see the email from Parker. Abby died tonight. VERY SAD and VERY HARD. I tell you the detail later. Of course you had already said that when we lost her you did not want to be anywhere near the Johnson house. Good choice. So have fun in Italy and let us live vicariously through you. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI love you: Angie, Jimmy, Parker and Emma. I am crying for the loss of Abby!
ReplyDeleteLove, Yai-Yai