We are in Venice, needless to say: Beautiful! It's around noon Sunday, we arrived yesterday afternoon. To describe the place is everything you expect it to be, except more! It's tons of small islands connected with bridges, and everything is OLD! I had the BEST lasagna in the history of the whole world, and wonderful fish. Then we sat in the S. Marco Piazzo and had hot drinks and listened to all the live, classic music. Duling orchestras at different outdoor restaurants, under a full moon in Venice!
BTW: did you know Venice is sinking? I'm glad we came when we did, soon it will all be gone. The reason it's sinking is because of the 7 or 8 cruise ships that dock here everyday - that's a lot of people !
A quick word to those who have our intl phone number: the phone hasn't worked since we left, the screen is broken so of no use. Sorry, hope all is well.
Buon giorno & arriverci to all.
Oh wow, I am sooooooooo jealous....you guys look right at home on that condola and Bob looks quite comfortable! I hope you kissed each time you went under a bridge.....you lovebirds, you! Anyway, rain, rain, rain here all weekend......Did I mention I was jealous??? Bring some of the lasagna home with you (smuggle it in your purse) and duplicate it for the buffet! Have fun!
ReplyDelete