Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paris!

I cannot believe we have been here 2 days now, and tomorrow we leave. It has been tons of Metros and walking...yesterday 18 miles, today 14 miles. Early in the a.m. we leave for Switzerland, and the story to getting reservations for a train out of Paris on a Friday is too long for here, just believe me, it did not look for a while.
PARIS OBSERVATIONS: unbelievably expensive...everything; Paris is beautiful, clean, everyone is friendly, lot of old stuff, Bob is a littled tic because their history doesnt show that Americans were involved in WWW I.
One last thing Sorry to some followers for taking so long, but dealing with French speaking computers plus french keyboards is very frustrating, especially when you have lots of patience like me:
Gott go now, we have a 5;15 wakey up call.
Love to all; be well.
ss

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl its soooooo good to hear from you!!! Are your feet killing ya yet?? Paris is beautiful, but just wait till you get to Switzerland.....you lucky dog!!! (I mean "dog" in a good way)....Keep writing when you can.....we miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mama! Missed yall at Family lunch. We had Corner Bakery, hoping for a patio, but it rained, yipee! What did yall have?
    My co-op starts Saturday, and you are in the land of fresh meals, please note recipes with veggies, I'll have pounds of them.

    ReplyDelete